Ho Chi Minh MausoleumCurrently Closed
- Address: Hung Vuong, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Timings: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +84-438455128
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museum, Landmark, Square, Family And Kids
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - Review
The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum holds the embalmed remains of Ho Chi Minh; this larger than life granite structure stands in over Ba Dinh Square in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The Ba Dinh Square which is situated in front of the mausoleum is a landmark in it’s own right as the President Ho declared the independence of Vietnam on September 2, 1945 there. The square is comprised of an interesting mish mash of grass patterns that look like a beautiful lattice. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hanoi itinerary 2 days.
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Information
- Visitors must be silent, and walk in two lines.
- Hands must not be in pockets, nor arms crossed.
- Smoking, drinking, eating, photography, and video taping are also not permitted anywhere inside the mausoleum.
- The mausoleum is closed for about two months each year while his embalmed body goes to Russia for maintenance.
How To reach Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop: 91-93 Le Hong Phong
Restaurants Near Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Nha Hang La Salsa
- Ashima 6
- Old Hanoi Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hanoi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hanoi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
95% of people who visit Hanoi include Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
79.2% of people start their Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
92.17% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Sightseeing Tours
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Culture & Theme Based Tours
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Map
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Trips
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Hanoi Reviews
All QuestionsHo chi minh mausoleum
- Pauls Valley City Library
- Paul & Pine Church Of Christ
- Pauls Valley Station
- Pauls Valley Seventh-Day Adventist Church
- Pauls Valley City Lake
- First Assembly Of God
- Delta Public Transit
- Swivelind Tree Stands
- Valley Vineyards & Winery
- Liberty Baptist Church
- Grace Baptist Church
- Valley Christian Church
- Royal Twin Theatre
- Valley Life Church