Ho Chi Minh's ResidenceCurrently Open
- Address: Ngoc Ha, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi, Vietnam, Hanoi Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 25000 VND
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, Estate, Family And Kids, Lake
Ho's residence, the well-known house on stilts, is behind the Presidential Palace, a magnificent French colonial building built in 1901 for the resident French governor. Instead of the glorious structure nearby, Ho chose to live in this humble house from 1958 to 1969. Facing a beautifully landscaped lake, the structure does have its charm, and the spartan room is an interesting glimpse into the life of this enigmatic national hero. The basement was a meeting place for the politburo; upstairs are the bedroom and a study, and little details like his phone and walking cane are kept behind glass. Behind the house is a garden of fruit trees, many of them exotics imported from other lands, including miniature rosebushes and areca trees from the Caribbean. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hanoi itinerary 2 days.
Ho Chi Minh's Residence Travel Tips
- One can feed the fish in the lake near Ho Chi Minh’s residence.
How to Reach Ho Chi Minh's Residence
- Nearest Bus stop: Doi dien Hoang Van Thu, 79 Doi Can
- Banh Xeo Nhat Ban
- Thuyen Rong Tay Long 2 Restaurant
- Hai San Durong Pho
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hanoi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hanoi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence Address: Ngoc Ha, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi, Vietnam, Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence Timing: 08:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence Price: 25000 VND
- Best time to visit Ho Chi Minh's Residence(preferred time): 08:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Ho Chi Minh's Residence: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
43.91% of people who visit Hanoi include Ho Chi Minh's Residence in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
44.14% of people start their Ho Chi Minh's Residence visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ho Chi Minh's Residence
51.72% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ho Chi Minh's Residence
People normally club together Ho Chi Minh Museum and Vietnamese Women's Museum while planning their visit to Ho Chi Minh's Residence.