Doon EstateCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 1 Harrow Road, Msasa, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Doon Estate - Review
Your trip to Harare isn’t complete without a visit to Doon Estate. One of the best shopping areas of the nation, even if you don’t like to shop the Estate is definitely worth a visit. The shops and galleries are attractively presented and sell a wide range of wares. Some are specialized like Samuneti leather bags, wallets, belts and jackets. There is something for every pocket, ranging from a dollar to several hundred, with a good range of locally made objects. The mere variety of shops and the different commodities-both edible and otherwise- are bound to amaze you! A half of your day will just go in ambling about the Doon Estate; treat yourself to some Belgian chocolate treats or any of the quaint little cafes and call it a day well spent.
Doon Estate Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Doon Estate by Public Transport
- By Train station: Harare Train station
Restaurants Near Doon Estate
- DV8 (Steakhouse)
- The Codfather (Mediterranean)
- Sitar (Indian cuisine)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Harare before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harare and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Doon Estate
95% of people who visit Harare include Doon Estate in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
51.32% of people start their Doon Estate visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Doon Estate
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Doon Estate
Doon Estate Map
Doon Estate Trips
Doon Estate, Harare Reviews
Such a nice retail estate just not enough shops.
Very nice chicken pasta meal. Service is typically Zimbabwean, slow but very friendly.
Lovely place more people should visit!
Serene environment, best shopping experience for locally produced leather products, art and craft. Love Veldemeers chocolates
Very beautiful scenery, an excellent place to visit nature, so relaxing
All QuestionsDoon estate
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal