Kuimbashiri Bird SanctuaryCurrently Open
- Address: Mashonaland West, Zimbabwe, Harare
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +263-42926136
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Sanctuary , Safari, Family And Kids, Boating, Picnic Spot, Bird Watching
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary - Review
The KuimbaShiri Bird Sanctuary is home to many bird species and offers a wide range of activities- perfect for the nature lover in you.
- Bird watching
- Boating and Game Viewing
- Horse Riding
A perfect day to spend if you are travelling with family and friends, the place offers accommodation for visitors who want to explore its grounds completely.
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary Information
- Do carry your own snacks and refreshments as the place is located far from eateries and restaurants, especially if you are not having an overnight stay here.
- The sanctuary offers accommodation. The best way to explore the sanctuary and the activities that it offers is by staying here for at least a night.
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary Ticket Prices
- Gate entry: $5 per adult, children under 12yrs $3(Additional Activities not included).
- Chalet Accommodation : $50 per night per chalet.
- Camping : $5 per person per night.
- Dormitories : $10 per person sharing per night (no bedding provided).
- Call up the sanctuary or visit the official website for accommodation prices and other info.
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary Opening and Closing Hours
- The birds in the sanctuary are flown every evening at 4.00 pm.
How To reach Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary by Public Transport
- Rent a car to reach the sanctuary.
- Hire a Taxi from Harare city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Harare before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harare and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary
95% of people who visit Harare include Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
72.16% of people start their Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary Map
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary Trips
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary, Harare Reviews
Wonderful place for those seeking a calm place for the week-end. The birds are very nice and one can take davantage of the lake. Please plan a visit to this place when you come to Harare
A great day out although caged birds are not my thing here at least three are birds flying around doing their own thing with in touching distance nice idear well layed out. I left liking the place for it's attempts to show birds in a more open environment. Watch out for the houses and zebras they where running around a little wild..
Beautiful park dedicated to looking after and protecting birds with all types from eagles to parties and everything in-between Great day to go out and have a picnic out and spend at the lake
Amazing experience you really get to see a wide variety of birds there is a restauramt with great steaks and a bar that looks over the lake with boat rides and horse riding as activities 😊
Very good food new things to do eg tree to tree adventures and go carting very nice