Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary, Harare
About Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary, Harare
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary, Harare - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Mashonaland West, Zimbabwe
Ticket Price: 5 USD
Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Wildlife Sanctuary , Safari, Family And Kids, Boating, Picnic Spot, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The KuimbaShiri Bird Sanctuary is home to many bird species and offers a wide range of activities- perfect for the nature lover in you.
- Bird watching
- Boating and Game Viewing
- Horse Riding
A perfect day to spend if you are travelling with family and friends, the place offers accommodation for visitors who want to explore its grounds completely.
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary Information
- Do carry your own snacks and refreshments as the place is located far from eateries and restaurants, especially if you are not having an overnight stay here.
- The sanctuary offers accommodation. The best way to explore the sanctuary and the activities that it offers is by staying here for at least a night.
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary Ticket Prices
- Gate entry: $5 per adult, children under 12yrs $3(Additional Activities not included).
- Chalet Accommodation : $50 per night per chalet.
- Camping : $5 per person per night.
- Dormitories : $10 per person sharing per night (no bedding provided).
- Call up the sanctuary or visit the official website for accommodation prices and other info.
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary Opening and Closing Hours
- The birds in the sanctuary are flown every evening at 4.00 pm.
How To reach Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary by Public Transport
- Rent a car to reach the sanctuary.
- Hire a Taxi from Harare city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Harare before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harare and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary, Harare Reviews - Write a Review
A lovely place with amazing birds. Just don't take a dog or you may be screamed at, we made this mistake.
Great place to come and spend an afternoon especially when they fly their birds. My kids loved it! We haven't tried the food but the restaurant is there. Very nice lawn by the lake where you can relax and enjoy the view
Great place for families and good restaurants
Good view. Good food. Has bird show at 4pm. Has a New Bar/Restaurant near the lake called "Admiral's Cabin Sunset Terrace" has great view.
My home in Harare Zimbabwe when I am in Harare. Live my friends. They are like family for me.