Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary, HarareCurrently Open
- Address: Mashonaland West, Zimbabwe, Harare
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +263-42926136
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Sanctuary , Safari, Family And Kids, Boating, Picnic Spot, Bird Watching
About Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary, Harare
The KuimbaShiri Bird Sanctuary is home to many bird species and offers a wide range of activities- perfect for the nature lover in you.
- Bird watching
- Boating and Game Viewing
- Horse Riding
A perfect day to spend if you are travelling with family and friends, the place offers accommodation for visitors who want to explore its grounds completely.
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary Information
- Do carry your own snacks and refreshments as the place is located far from eateries and restaurants, especially if you are not having an overnight stay here.
- The sanctuary offers accommodation. The best way to explore the sanctuary and the activities that it offers is by staying here for at least a night.
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary Ticket Prices
- Gate entry: $5 per adult, children under 12yrs $3(Additional Activities not included).
- Chalet Accommodation : $50 per night per chalet.
- Camping : $5 per person per night.
- Dormitories : $10 per person sharing per night (no bedding provided).
- Call up the sanctuary or visit the official website for accommodation prices and other info.
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary Opening and Closing Hours
- The birds in the sanctuary are flown every evening at 4.00 pm.
How To reach Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary by Public Transport
- Rent a car to reach the sanctuary.
- Hire a Taxi from Harare city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Harare before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harare and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary
95% of people who visit Harare include Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
72.98% of people start their Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary
Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary, Harare Reviews
Excellent bird sanctuary and bird rehabilitation centre. Good food fantastic afternoon show, falconry, flying eagles.... Awesome
Always a winner..always come away contented..loved the owners owl /falconry show late pm...swkmming pools have improved ...lawn gorgeous and trees to sit under. Loved the magical.birds esp the umbrella cockatoo who wanted all our attention.
Great Place to get out of town and see some beautiful birds with the whole family. They do offer drinks and good food but you can take a picnic if you want to.
Wonderful pinic site. Wonderful lake view. Boat cruise is avaliable. Horse riding is avaliable. Good restaurants. Just be careful with the kids, waters aint shallow.
Very nice place to take the kids. Good food and atmosphere.
All QuestionsKuimbashiri bird sanctuary
- Attractions near Kuimbashiri Bird Sanctuary
- National Archives Of Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe Museum Of Human Sciences Or Queen Victoria Museum
- National Heroes Acre