National Archives Of Zimbabwe, HarareCurrently Open
- Address: Borrowdale Road, Gunhill Private Bag 7729, Causeway, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +263-4792741
- Ticket Price: 1 USD
- Tags: Library, Museum, History Museum, Family And Kids
About National Archives Of Zimbabwe, Harare
True to its name, the National Archives of Zimbabwe is full of history! Right from the days of Rhodesia, to after it was re-named Zimbabwe, the National Archives holds within its wall, all the stories depicted through pictures, artifacts, personal accounts of erstwhile traders, settlers and explorers, along with an in-depth exhibition on the Second Chimurenga, Zimbabwe’s War Of Liberation.
Restaurants Near National Archives Of Zimbabwe
- Millers Cafe
- Jaipur Restaurant (Indian cuisine)
- Fusion Café Bar (Fusion menu)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Harare before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harare and book an accommodation of your choice.
National Archives Of Zimbabwe, Harare Reviews
All Questionsnational archives of zimbabwe
- Attractions near National Archives Of Zimbabwe
- National Heroes Acre
- Amara's Health Spa
- Zimbabwe Museum Of Human Sciences Or Queen Victoria Museum