Wild Is Life TrustCurrently Closed
- Address: Delport Road, Harare 0000, Zimbabwe
- Timings: 03:30 pm - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +263-779949821
- Ticket Price: 70 USD
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Zoo, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Wild Is Life Trust - Review
Recognizing the need for wildlife conservation and protection, the Wild is Life Trust was founded in 2010 and is a popular tourist spot. Although it’s been open to public only for a couple of years, visitors can not only enjoy the company of animals but also learn about the importance of conservation. A true wildlife sanctuary and rehabilitation centre, all the animals here are rescues or have been conceived in the sanctuary.
Wild Is Life Trust Information
- Children below 12 years of age aren’t allowed within the sanctuary.
Restaurants Near Wild Is Life Trust
- Bavarian Restaurant and Bar (German cuisine).
- Jacob's Well (African and Indian cuisine).
- Tinkabell Restaurant (Portuguese cuisine).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Harare before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harare and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wild Is Life Trust
95% of people who visit Harare include Wild Is Life Trust in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
92.42% of people start their Wild Is Life Trust visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Wild Is Life Trust
94.37% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wild Is Life Trust