Beifang Forest ZooCurrently Closed
One of the largest Zoos in Harbin, the Beifang Forest Zoo attracts a lot of visitors every annum from both home and abroad to their wonderful collection of animals. The zoo covers about 848 hectare of land showcasing 20 different rooms, some of them being
- Landscape Avenue showcases sculptures of different animals including dinosaurs from the Jurassic and even Mammoths that died millions of years ago.
- Raptor Gardens and the World of Birds is a cage as big as 6000 sq metres and a height of 30 metres. It has more than a 100 variety of birds. Few of them are macaw, lark, leiothrix, hornbills, babbler lotus and many more.
- Monkey Hill and Panda house are situated opposite to each other. They house primates as well as others like racoon, pandas and elephants.
- In addition, there are five outdoor districts of lion and tiger, deer, bear and wolf.
- For animal performances’ show timings check website.
- CNY 20 per person for tour bus.
- Visitors can take the special bus from the Harbin Railway Station to the Zoo.
- Korean Kitchen
- Mi Ni A Jiu ErCanTing
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Harbin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harbin and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.07% of people who visit Harbin include Beifang Forest Zoo in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
55% of people start their Beifang Forest Zoo visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Beifang Forest Zoo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beifang Forest Zoo