Harbin Ice Light Garden PartyCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: Zhaolin Park, Songhuajiang Riverside, Daoli District, Harbin 150000, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +8604-5184692804
- Ticket Price: 150 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Park, Entertainment, Arts And Crafts, Nature, Exhibition
Right from the olden times the ice lanterns were used as a guiding light for fishermen who’d go fishing in Songhua River. It was only later that Ice lanterns were slowly accepted as an art form in Harbin. Today the Ice Lantern Garden Party is the biggest artistic exhibition in an area about 6.5 hectare large and using about 71000 cubic feet of ice. Artists and craftsmen from about 10 countries come to Zhaolin Park to contribute their ice carvings.
An ancient art form infused with a modern touch, today the ice artworks include a wide variety such as ice architecture, the ice sculpture, the ice waterfall, the ice parterre, the ice sliding board, the ice Chinese calligraphy, the ice miniascape, and the ice advertisement. Moreover at night when they are all lit up with coloured lights, the entire place looks magical. A place which hosts about 3 million visitors every annum and has created 7 Guinness world record items, is surely worth a visit.
- Best time to visit is from end of December to February.
- Adults : CNY 150
- For students with Valid ID card : CNY 40
- FREE for elderly above 70 years of age and children under 1.2 metres.
- By Bus : Lines - 8, 53, 74, 83, 113, 114, 201, 206 to Zhaolin Park
- King of Oriental Dumplings
- Katusha Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Harbin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harbin and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Harbin include Harbin Ice Light Garden Party in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
37.35% of people start their Harbin Ice Light Garden Party visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Harbin Ice Light Garden Party
76.83% of people prefer walking in order to reach Harbin Ice Light Garden Party