The Harbin Pole aquarium also known as Polarland is one of a kind in china. It houses a wide variety of polar animals with which even visitors can interact with. The place comprises of different sections such as:
- The Daxing’an Mountains which imitates the Scenic mountain ranges with lush forests inducing thunderstorms and whirlwinds to add effect.
- The ‘Fisherman’s Wharf’ is a ship where visitors can explore the ship through an old captains log book. It also contains exhibits like naval charts, precise sextant, telescope etc.
- In ‘Whale’s Bay’ visitors will see beautiful acts performed by seals and dolphins along with human trainers. The ‘Heart of Ocean’ is a particularly striking show.
- There’s also a ‘South Pole Penguin’s Island’ which has a lot of penguins which dive and dance to the visitor’s amusement. Latest addition include ‘Manpo’ the first South Pole penguin born in inland China.
- Along with penguins, the place is home to many Polar bears, Arctic wolves, sharks, sea lions, and seagulls.
Harbin Polarland Travel Tips
- For Shows timings refer to website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Harbin Polarland
- For senior citizens (65 years and above) and children between 1.2 and 1.4 metres : CNY 65.
- Children under 1.2 metres, FREE.
How to Reach Harbin Polarland
- Bus Lines : 29, 54, 80, 85, 88 or 346 and get off at Sun Island Station.
- XiaoZi TaiTai ZhongYang DaJie Dian
- McDonalds Central Street
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Harbin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harbin and book an accommodation of your choice.
81.41% of people who visit Harbin include Harbin Polarland in their plan
73.53% of people start their Harbin Polarland visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Harbin Polarland
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Harbin Polarland