Harbin Sacred Heart Of Jesus CathedralCurrently Open
- Address: No.211 Dongdazhi Street, Nangang District, Harbin 150000, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Family And Kids, Architecture , Picnic Spot, Cathedral
In the early 20th century during the construction of the historic China Eastern Railway more than 3000 Polish immigrants came to Harbin to work. Along with its work they raised money to build a church and managed to finish it in 1907. It faced abolition during the Cultural Revolution and was later re-built in 2004. Although not as famous as the St. Sophia this Russian Orthodox Church is the biggest one in Heilongjang Province.
How to Reach Harbin Sacred Heart Of Jesus Cathedral
- By Bus : Lines - 25, 72, 91, 37 to the East Dazhijie Road
- Old North at the First fish Restaurant
- Liu Shi ZhiYin Jiu Lou HuaYuan Dian
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Harbin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harbin and book an accommodation of your choice.
49.06% of people who visit Harbin include Harbin Sacred Heart Of Jesus Cathedral in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
38.6% of people start their Harbin Sacred Heart Of Jesus Cathedral visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Harbin Sacred Heart Of Jesus Cathedral
94.23% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Harbin Sacred Heart Of Jesus Cathedral