How to Reach Harbin
- By Air : The Harbin airport has services both from domestic and international destinations. The airport has flights from places in USA, Japan, South Korea and Russia. The airport is about 45 minutes’ drive from the main city. There are also buses that take you to and from the airport and the city.
- By Train : Harbin has overnight and bullet trains running from Beijing. It also has frequent lines towards Yabuli where the famous Ski resort is located.
- By Bus : The long distance bus station of Harbin is situated right across the train station. It has long distance buses operating from Beijing, Yanji, Changchun, Dalin, Jilian and several other places. There is also one service per day that gets you to Vladivostok in Russia.
- By Car : Harbin can be accessed by road from several Chinese destinations through the Highway 102. There are also connections to Russia and Inner Mongolia by roads.
- By Bus : There are about 100 bus routes running across the city every day. The city also have two services specially operated for the tourists. The tickets generally cost around 1 or 2 Yuan.
- By Taxi : Taxis are the best ways to get around the city. But be sure to ask the drivers to turn on the meters as they often trick you into paying more.
- By Ferry : Visitors can take a ferry to reach the Siberian Tiger Park, Sunland Park, Ice Lantern Festival and the Grand World of Ice and Snow.