Siberian Tiger Park295 Votes Currently Open
- Address: No.88 Songbei Street, Songbei District, Harbin 150028, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +8604-5188080606
- Ticket Price: 90 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Wildlife Safari, Family And Kids
Built to save one of the most majestic and ferocious species’, the Siberian tigers, this 355 acre park is the largest in the world. Unlike zoos, the park doesn’t cage the animals, instead they are set free and a caged, well protected path for the visitors is created. There are about 500 pure bred Siberian tigers in here along with white tigers, lions, lynx, leopard, black pumas as well as some Bengali tigers. Here you can view the animals as they would be in their natural habitat. It’s not every day that you get to watch tigers hunt for food, their fights or even their leisurely stroll. The park is divided into parts such as the Mature tiger area, the Young tiger area, the King tiger area and the walking and feeding platforms where you can feed chicken, beef or goat to them.
Siberian Tiger Park Travel Tips
- The best seasons for visiting the Siberia Tiger Park are summer and winter when a wild training field is open to visitors.
Entrance Ticket Details For Siberian Tiger Park
- Children between 110 and 140cms : CNY 50
- Children below 110cms : FREE
How to Reach Siberian Tiger Park
- By Bus : Bus 85 to Siberia Tiger Park (DongbeihuYuanlin)
- Fishing Village.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Harbin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harbin and book an accommodation of your choice.
74.12% of people who visit Harbin include Siberian Tiger Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
49.02% of people start their Siberian Tiger Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Siberian Tiger Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Siberian Tiger Park