Are you looking for what to do in Harbin?
PLACES TO SEE
- The Grand World of Ice and Snow : An icy recreation centre built in 1999 at the bank of Songhua River. The ice sculptures and art works displayed here every year are the important tourist attractions of Harbin.
- Siberian Tiger Park : A tiger reserve spread over more than 250 acres. It is located on one of the branches of the River Songhua.
- Central Street : A mile-long cobblestoned street interlined with restaurants, cafes and shopping outlets.
- St. Sofia Orthodox Church : Standing at 175 feet tall, this is the largest church building in the Far East. It is built in the 20th century to cater the needs of Russians and other Orthodox Christians dwelling in the region.
- Sun Island Scenic Area : A simple and wild landscape overlooking the Sidalin Park. This world famous sightseeing spot covers an area of 38 kilometres where several lakes and bridges are built.
The tourist information centre at Harbin provides details about the various tours around the city.
- Ice Festival Harbin-Day Tour : A tour of the Harbin ice festival with professional tour guides. Nangang District, Harbin 541004, China
- Harbin Ice - Harbin One-day Private Tour : Private tours of the snow world, ice lantern festival and other winter tours. Room 3-903, 1th Building Hengxiang Cheng, No.2 Kang'an Road, Daoli District, Harbin 150070, China.
- Ashi River Drifting : River rafting tours with trained instructors. A'shi River, A'cheng District, Harbin 150000, China.
- Explore Harbin-Day Tour : Small group tours of the city with experienced travel guides. Central Street, Daoli District, Harbin, China.
- Harbin Private Tours-Harbin One-day Tour : Day tours of the city in small groups. 74 Wenchang Street Nangang District, Harbin 150006, China
Below we have a list of things to do in Harbin and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Harbin getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Harbin with confidence.