Zhaolin Park, Harbin
About Zhaolin Park, Harbin
Zhaolin Park, Harbin - Address, Phone Number
Address: No.37 Senlin Street, Daoli District, Harbin 150000, China
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 05:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
Added 1.3K times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Park located on the banks of Songuha River is the first park in the city, built in memory of the General Li Zhaolin. This century old park is active throughout the year. The park has many flower gardens, children’s recreational areas, Open-air theatre, a fish exhibition hall. A man-made lake flows around in the centre with five small bridges link the water area. In summer the park looks multi-coloured with lots of flowers blooming and in winter it looks stark silver with ice and snow.
Zhaolin Park Information
- The park is well known for its Ice and Snow Festival that happens every year in the months of January and February which is a must visit.
Zhaolin Park Ticket Prices
- During Ice Festival : 9.00am to 9.00pm
Zhaolin Park Opening and Closing Hours
During Ice Festival
- CNY 150 for adults
- FREE for children below 1.2 metres.
How To reach Zhaolin Park by Public Transport
- By Bus : Lines - 8, 53, 74, 83, 113, 114, 201, 206 and get off at ZhaolinGongyuan
Restaurants Near Zhaolin Park
- Europa Restaurant
- Ma Dieer Restaurant.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Harbin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harbin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Zhaolin Park, Harbin Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Yabuli Yunding Hotel
- Harbin Station Ticket Office
- Xiaojiu Forest Farm
- Harbin Xiyuan Hotel
- Yabuli Windmill Hill Mountain Villa Ski Field
- Harbin Shangzhi Ibis Hotel
- Dong'aocun （south Gate）
- Jiaohua Passenger Transport Terminal
- Xi Yuan Jie
- Harbin Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Harbin
- What to See in 48 Hours in Harbin
- What to See in 72 Hours in Harbin
- How to Spend 5 Days in Harbin
- How to Spend 6 Days in Harbin
- How to Spend 7 Days in Harbin