Zhaolin Park, HarbinCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: No.37 Senlin Street, Daoli District, Harbin 150000, China
- Timings: 05:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +8604-5182618888
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids
About Zhaolin Park, Harbin
The Park located on the banks of Songuha River is the first park in the city, built in memory of the General Li Zhaolin. This century old park is active throughout the year. The park has many flower gardens, children’s recreational areas, Open-air theatre, a fish exhibition hall. A man-made lake flows around in the centre with five small bridges link the water area. In summer the park looks multi-coloured with lots of flowers blooming and in winter it looks stark silver with ice and snow.
Zhaolin Park Information
- The park is well known for its Ice and Snow Festival that happens every year in the months of January and February which is a must visit.
Zhaolin Park Ticket Prices
- During Ice Festival : 9.00am to 9.00pm
Zhaolin Park Opening and Closing Hours
During Ice Festival
- CNY 150 for adults
- FREE for children below 1.2 metres.
How To reach Zhaolin Park by Public Transport
- By Bus : Lines - 8, 53, 74, 83, 113, 114, 201, 206 and get off at ZhaolinGongyuan
Restaurants Near Zhaolin Park
- Europa Restaurant
- Ma Dieer Restaurant.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Harbin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harbin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Zhaolin Park, Harbin Reviews
All Questionszhaolin park
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Harbin
- Harbin Engineering University （east Gate 1）
- Saint Sophia Cathedral In Harbin
- Harbin International Convention Exhibition & Sports Center
- Church Of St. Sophia
- Heilongjiang Geological Museum
- Beidahuang Museum
- Huining Park
- Jinhe Park
- Jiangpan Park
- Holiday Inn Harbin-city Centre