Zhongyang Pedestrian Street, Harbin
About Zhongyang Pedestrian Street, Harbin
Zhongyang Pedestrian Street, Harbin - Address
Address: Daoli District, Harbin 150000, China
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.4K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Market, Square, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Being one of the longest pedestrian streets in Asia, Zhongyang Street houses a great variety of European architecture as well many colourful markets. Its construction began as far back as 1898 and today it’s a junction where both Harbin’s modern and historical civilization can be seen. Known as the ‘Eastern Moscow’ the street has a mixed Chinese and Russian feel to it.
- It combines the pleasure of recreational visits to numerous restaurants and bars as well as shopping a wide range of things such as clothes, perfumes, accessories and much more.
- In addition to that a lot of fine architecture ranging from the Renaissance to the Baroque period as well as the Eclecticism to the Modern School can be seen.
- Right in the next stretch, near the Songhua River is the Harbin Old Quarters.The place is lined up with old buildings. You can even find authentic antique Russian shops in here.
Zhongyang Pedestrian Street Information
- The street is lined with a lot of Ice sculptures during the ice festival.
How To reach Zhongyang Pedestrian Street by Public Transport
- Bus Lines : 53, 113, 114, 201
Restaurants Near Zhongyang Pedestrian Street
- Xialiba Noodle Restaurant
- Jinjiang Food
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Harbin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harbin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Zhongyang Pedestrian Street, Harbin Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Church Of Our Lady
- Yabuli Windmill Village
- Harbin Exhibition Hall Of Arts And Crafts Of Ice And Snow
- Yabuli Yunding Hotel
- Harbin Station Ticket Office
- Xiaojiu Forest Farm
- Harbin Xiyuan Hotel
- Yabuli Windmill Hill Mountain Villa Ski Field
- Harbin Shangzhi Ibis Hotel
- Harbin Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Harbin
- What to See in 48 Hours in Harbin
- What to See in 72 Hours in Harbin
- How to Spend 5 Days in Harbin
- How to Spend 6 Days in Harbin
- How to Spend 7 Days in Harbin