Harlingen Thicket20 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 311 E Tyler Ave, Harlingen, TX 78550, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5123898900
- Tags: Trail, Family And Kids
The Harlingen Thicket within the pristine forty acres of native bush area and parkland can be accessed by the numerous trail networks. Far from the hustle and bustle of the urban region, this safe abode is blessed with a plethora of birds thriving most in the World Birding Center. The hike and bike trails will take you through native trees, wild flowers and shrubs which are the favourite spots to the valley birds like Common Pauraque, long-billed Thrasher, Red Crowned Parrots and Ringed Kingfishers. The Harlingen Thicket is also a resting spot to the migrating birds en route to and from neo-tropic and neo-arctic regions.
How to Reach Harlingen Thicket
- Cover on foot
- Harlingen Thicket Address: 311 E Tyler Ave, Harlingen, TX 78550, USA, United States
- Harlingen Thicket Contact Number: +1-5123898900
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!