Niagara Cave27 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 29842 Co Hwy 30, Harmony, MN 55939, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5078866606
- Tags: Cave, Family And Kids
Niagara Cave is a unique cave located in Harmony, famous due to the fact that it has a waterfall inside. The passageways look like a canyon, and were formed due to the erosive action of the water against the rocks. The cave was first discovered in 1924, and since then has become a popular tourist destination. The sight of the 66-foot waterfall is quite marvelous, and the 100-foot ceilings make you feel like a dwarf. Another important feature of this cave is that it runs entirely on solar energy. A number of unusual limestone formations and echo points add to the charm of this grotto.
More about Harmony
Choose from variety of exclusive Harmony vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Harmony and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
How to Reach Niagara Cave
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Harmony before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harmony and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Niagara Cave Address: 29842 Co Hwy 30, Harmony, MN 55939, USA, United States
- Niagara Cave Contact Number: +1-5078866606
- Niagara Cave Timing: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Niagara Cave Reviews & Ratings
What is the cost for adult and childrenAnswer Report Abuse
The ticket cost for Niagara Cave is USD 16.95 per head for those above 13. Kids between 3 to 12 need to pay USD 10.95 per head. And those under 3 do not need a ticket.Report Abuse