The Animal Adventure Park in Harpursville is home to around 54 species of wild animals, 24 species of birds, and 15 species of reptiles. A few of the many animals that you can see here include Arctic Wolves, Black Bears, Reindeers, African Lion, Grants Zebra, Spotted Hyena, and Mountain Lion. Emu, African Grey Parrot, Indian Peacocks, Royal Palm Turkey, and Cayuga Duck are a few of the birds that you may view here. Besides showcasing a variety of wildlife, the Animal Adventure Park also hosts a number of events and camps.
Animal Adventure Park Travel Tips
- Last entry takes place at 4:00pm.
- Pony rides take place from 11:00am to 3:00pm.
- The park will open from 16th May 2018.
- Same day re-entry allowed.
- Wheelchair available.
- Outside food & drink not allowed.
- Smoking not permitted.
- Animal adventure park phone number - (607) 760-4429
Entrance Ticket Details For Animal Adventure Park
Animal adventure park prices -
- Adult: USd 14
- Child: USD 12
- Senior: USd 13
- Animal adventure admission price for children under 2 year: Free
Animal Feed Price -
- Souvenir “Feed the Beast” Cups: USD 3
- Giraffe & Camel Carrots: USD 3
- Tortoise Treats: USD 3
- Monkey, Lemur, Parrot Grapes: USD 2
- Souvenir "Lunch Pail": USD 10
- Sloth Encounter: USd 225/USD 300
Group Rate -
- Child: USD 10 includes souvenir “Feed The Beast”cup
- Adult/Seniors: USD
School Group Rate -
- Ages 3-11: USD 8 includes Souvenir Feed cup
- Ages 12 -18: USD 10 includes Souvenir Feed Cup
- Age 18+: USD 8
Safari Express Train Ride: USD 3
Discovery Station Gem Mining: USD 7 - USD 20
Manual Wheelchair and Wagon Rentals: USD 8 per day
Box Lunch: USD 5
Animal Adventure Park Hours
- Everyday: 10 am – 5 pm
- 4th Sept – 21st Oct (during fall): Fri, Sat, Sun only
How to Reach Animal Adventure Park
- You can hire a car to get here.
56.92% of people who visit Harpursville include Animal Adventure Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
85.71% of people start their Animal Adventure Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Animal Adventure Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Animal Adventure Park
Animal Adventure Park Reviews & Ratings
I am just wondering for Mothers Day if my husband brings me because my son and grandkids cant make it from Utica 'they been sick so they not coming down would I still get in free for Mothers Day/ Thank you.Answer Report Abuse
Are you open new years eve 2020?Answer Report Abuse
Will you be having a CHristmas lights drive through this year?Answer Report Abuse
do you sell kids mask ?Answer Report Abuse