Broad Street MarketCurrently Closed
- Address: 1233 North Third Street, Harrisburg, PA 17102, 17102, United States
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Historic And Protected Sites
From delicious food of all cuisines, fresh fruits and vegetable to jewellery, flowers and accessories, the Broad Street market is not just an early morning bazaar but a junction for serious foodies. Juicy burgers, fries, ice-cream, friend chicken, pastas, tacos and macaroni- the place serves it all with a lot of love and a bang of flavours! However, if you are the healthy visitor, you can stop by for a quick pick of the freshest locally-farmed produce as well.
Highlights of the pace include:
- Candy Scramble: A sugar heaven that sells chocolate-covered strawberries, fudge, sticky buns, caramel and seasonal sweets along with a variety of dry fruits.
- Fisher’s Bakery and Fisher’s Deli: The oldest vendor at the market popular for selling milkshakes, chicken pot pie, mac and cheese, donuts, éclairs, cookies and freshly-made subs.
- Golden Gate: If you are craving for some delicious Asian food, this is where you need to go. Try the Korean-style BBQ and Vietnamese rice noodle soup when you visit.
- Hummer’s Meat: Sells some of the best smoked meats and domestic cheese in the city.
- Lebanon Valley Meats: Sells a variety of hams, pretzels, grilled chicken and Cajun crab.
The market also has a few places that sell fresh seafood cooked to perfection!
How to Reach Broad Street Market
- By Bus
- By Taxi
- By renting a bicycle/ car.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Harrisburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harrisburg and book an accommodation of your choice.