Pride Of The Susquehanna Riverboat8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 11 Championship Way Harrisburg, PA 17101, United States Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7172346500
- Ticket Price: 11 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
The Pride of the Susquehanna Riverboat offers a ride on one of the last stern-driven paddle-wheel riverboats in the country. These riverboats were built in 1988 and even today, it forms one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city.
Apart from offering regular rides around the river, the riverboat is used as a venue for weddings, private parties, meetings and the popular Murder Mystery Dinner cruise. At times, you can also find “floating classes” arranged on the boat along with Dance and music themed parties, Mother’s and Father’s day cruises, Wine and Cheese Tasting cruises, Blues Concert cruises and Fireworks Dinner cruises. The cruise transforms according to every event- one day you are seated in an elegant dinner setting, the next day the place has a busy dance floor with a live band playing! The Jazz band performances are a favourite among visitors and include a full bar service. The themes along with the view of the city especially during the sunsets, magnifies the charm of the tour. Be sure to check out which cruise is trending during your visit. If you want to take a cruise ride during live music and dance parties, make sure you make prior bookings for the tickets.
Pride Of The Susquehanna Riverboat Hours
45-minute Sight-Seeing cruises:
Summer Schedule: May 29 – August 31:
- Weekdays: 12.00 pm, 1:30 pm, 3:00 pm
- Weekends: 12.00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm
Special Dates: May 26-28 (Memorial Day weekend), July 4 (Independence Day), September 1-3 (Labor
- Day weekend): 12.00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm
Fall Schedule: September 8 – October 28:
- Weekends: 12.00 pm, 1:30 pm
How to Reach Pride Of The Susquehanna Riverboat
- By Bus: 2nd St. At Market St.
- By Train: Harrisburg Transportation Center
- By Taxi
- By renting a bicycle/ car.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Harrisburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harrisburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pride Of The Susquehanna Riverboat Address: 11 Championship Way Harrisburg, PA 17101, United States
- Pride Of The Susquehanna Riverboat Contact Number: +1-7172346500
- Pride Of The Susquehanna Riverboat Timing: 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Pride Of The Susquehanna Riverboat Price: 11 USD
- Best time to visit Pride Of The Susquehanna Riverboat(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 01:30 pm
- Time required to visit Pride Of The Susquehanna Riverboat: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Pride Of The Susquehanna Riverboat Reviews & Ratings
I'm wondering if you will be doing a wine and cheese cruise again and what date(s) have a group interested. Thank YouAnswer Report Abuse
Do you ever have evening cruises & dinner for class reunions? We may be interested.Answer Report Abuse
any senior and children fares on the Pride of the susquehanna?Answer Report Abuse
If you take the 45-minute public sightseeing tour then the tickets cost 9 USD per senior (above 59) and 6 USD per child (3-12). For more information, I suggest you visit the official website.Report Abuse