Pennsylvania National Fire Museum55 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1820 N. 4th Street, Harrisburg, PA 17102, 17102, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7172328915
- Fax: +1-7172328916
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums, Social, Arts, Museums
The Pennsylvania National Fire Museum is dedicated to the fire fighter heritage of Harrisburg and has a collection of historical apparatus used for fire emergencies. The Steam pumpers and hand-pumps, horse-drawn engines, the main game well room and the more modern motorised engines show you just how efficiently the system worked. The 1935 model of MACK tillered Ladder Truck along with old photographs of the firemen that served the state, an exhibit with statues that show the firemen in action and series of information that is placed around to help you understand the technology of that time and its use, completes the exhibit. The building itself is a heritage structure that dates back to 1899 and is a Victorian firehouse with classic brick construction and a tower.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pennsylvania National Fire Museum
- Adults: $ 6.00
- Senior: $ 5.00
- Students: $ 5.00
- Family: $ 20.00 for 2 adults and their children under 18
- Group Rates: $ 5.00 per guest
Pennsylvania National Fire Museum Hours
- For group tours, visit official website.
How to Reach Pennsylvania National Fire Museum
- By Bus: Pheaa
- By Taxi
- By renting a bicycle/ car.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Harrisburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Harrisburg and book an accommodation of your choice.