Ukutula Lion Park And LodgeCurrently Open [Closes at 04:30 pm]
- Address: The Farm Klipkop | 411 JQ District, Brits, Brits,South Africa, Hartbeespoort
- Timings: 07:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +27-122541777
- Ticket Price: 400 ZAR
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Safari, Family And Kids
Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge - Review
This Lion Park offers an exciting opportunity to interact with cubs as well as fully grown lions including White lions if you are lucky! Visitors can hold and bottle-feed the newly-born cubs and also walk with the lions between the ages of 9 to 18 months.
Offering a natural habitat to the lions, Ukutula Lion Park is a centre of research and study on these wild cats. It also has antelopes, giraffes, zebras and around 130 species of birds.
Ideal for a day-trip, you can also opt for an overnight stay in the lion park!
Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge Information
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Accommodation is available.
- Children under 12 years of age are not allowed.
Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge Ticket Prices
- For an encounter with the lions, which may include bottle-feeding of babies and meeting the older lions, the charge is about R300 for adults and R150 for children. The two experiences can be combined for a fee of about R550 for adults.
Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge Opening and Closing Hours
- Feeding of and encounters with lion cubs take place each day at 10am and 2pm. You can also take guided walks with older lions at 8am and 4pm.
How To reach Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hartbeespoort before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hartbeespoort and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge
47.99% of people who visit Hartbeespoort include Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
94.12% of people start their Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge
Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge Map
Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge Trips
Ukutula Lion Park And Lodge, Hartbeespoort Reviews
Stunning experience. Beautiful self catering cottages. Big portions of food. Impeccably clean and well organised. Definitely highly recommended.
Great experience! Being so close to the lions was one one of the best things I did in South Africa
Definitly the go to place if you are remotely in the area. The best!
This was one of the best experiences I've ever had as a South African.
Great environment and animal interaction available. Day and overnight visit