Events and Festivals in Hartford
- Riverfest (July): The Riverfest is a major festival is Hartford and it attracts thousands of visitors into the city. The celebrations take place on the first Saturday after the fourth of July and boast different performances throughout the city, great fireworks show over the Connecticut River and numerous riverfront events and activities.
- The Greater Hartford Festival of Jazz (July): The event takes place at the Bushnell Park transforming it into a thriving fairground, bazaar, and concert site during The Greater Hartford Festival of Jazz. The event is one of the most reputed and most famous jazz festivals in the United States and is witnessed by thousands of visitors, domestic as well as international. The festival showcases musicians from all across the world that play genres ranging from blues, jazz, western classical to orchestra.
- Hartford Festival of Light (November): The festival of lights is one of the most beautiful festivals that take place in Hartford. The enormous display of lights transforms the Constitution Plaza into a winter wonderland. The event takes place on the first Friday after Thanksgiving and more that 250,000 lights are lit up every night till January. Thousands of people flock to the plaza to watch the lights be turned on for the first time of the year.
- First Night Hartford (December): The First Night Hartford is one of the most vibrant and memorable New Year’s celebrations that you will ever come across. The event draws thousands of tourists in the city. There are numerous events and activities to indulge into, all of which can be accessed by simply purchasing a button which grants you access to all the events and sights. Events in the city include musical performances, dance shows, tours of the Bushnell Park Arch, a campfire in Bushnell Park, movies, comedy performances, a kidsfest and much more.
Trip plans for Hartford
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Hartford
Hartford Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Hartford
Spring and Fall Natural Flow Pigeon River Rafting TripNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Closest whitewater rafting trip to the cities of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge! No experience needed so all are welcome. Experi...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Beacon Falls
- Events & Festivals in Eastford
- Events & Festivals in Southbury
- Events & Festivals in Old Saybrook
- Events & Festivals in Tyringham
- Events & Festivals in Great Barrington