Harriet Beecher Stowe Center117 Votes Currently Open
The historic Harriet Beecher Stowe House was the house of the famous author Harriet Beecher Stowe. It has been declared a National Historic Landmark. The house now operates as a museum and guided tours are provided for the detailed information of visitors. An old carriage house is also located on the premises and in-fact functions as the visitor centre. The house is a must visit for all those who are interested in getting to know the cultural legacy and history of Hartford.
Harriet Beecher Stowe Center Travel Tips
- Call and verify tour timings before planning a visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Harriet Beecher Stowe Center
- Adults(17-64): 14 USD
- Senior (65+) and students(18+): 12 USD
- Children(5-16): 8 USD
- Group tour(minimum 10): 12 USD per person.
- For detailed prices and Family tour prices please refer official website.
Harriet Beecher Stowe Center Hours
- Last tour starts off at 4:30 pm.
How to Reach Harriet Beecher Stowe Center
- By Bus: Bus 60-66 stops at Farmington Ave and Gillett St bus station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hartford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hartford and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.4% of people who visit Hartford include Harriet Beecher Stowe Center in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
57.14% of people start their Harriet Beecher Stowe Center visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Harriet Beecher Stowe Center
55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Harriet Beecher Stowe Center