How to Reach Hartford
How to reach Hartford
HOW TO GET TO HARTFORD
- By Plane – Bradley International Airport is the nearest airport to the city and connects Hartford to various domestic and international airports across the globe. The airport is located 15 miles from Hartford.
- By Train - Hartford Union Station is the main train station of Hartford. The train service is provided by Amtrak, that connects the city to Springfield, Massachusetts or New Haven, where further connections can be made to New York City.
- By Bus – Numerous corporations run bus services in and out of the city. The major service providers include Greyhound which operates from Hartford Union Station and offers busses to and from Springfield, New Haven, New York City, and Boston. Megabus is another large operator that operates double decker busses to/from New York City, New Haven, Burlington, Amherst, and Boston.
HOW TO GET AROUND HARTFORD
- By Public Transport: Hartford is home to an intricate network of public transport that run from early in the morning till late hours in the night and cover almost every neighbourhood in the city. These include numerous bus lines like Peter Pan Bus Lines, Greyhound Bus Lines, CT Transit, Dash and CTfastrak. Travelling by public transport to get around the city.
- By Bicycle: Hartford has a wonderful network of paved trails and dirt roads along the Connecticut River, including trails on the East Hartford side which makes it a wonderful experience to explore the city via bicycle. BiCi Co offers rental bicycles, bike locks, and helmets for tourists and those with visiting family at very reasonable prices.
- By Foot: Hartford is a dense city with many destinations within walking distance from Downtown hotels and the convention centre. The best way to explore the city is on foot.
Modes of Transportation in Hartford
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Hartford. The most preferred mode of transport in Hartford is Car.
Average distance: 35.41 km Average time: 34.67 min
Car 100%Driving 34.67 min Overall average time for 35.41 kms 34.67 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Eugene
- How To Reach Carmel-by-the-sea
- How To Reach Bloomington
- How To Reach Palm Springs
- How To Reach Rapid City
- How To Reach Carmel Valley
- How To Reach Sonoma
- How To Reach Volcano
- How To Reach Lancaster
- How To Reach Durango
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Miami
- How To Reach Los Angeles
- How To Reach New York City
- How To Reach Chicago
- How To Reach Las Vegas
- How To Reach San Francisco
- How To Reach Seattle
- How To Reach San Jose
- How To Reach Saint Louis
- How To Reach Washington D. C.