- Address: 233 Pearl St, Hartford, CT 06103, USA, United States
- Phone: +1-8605277838
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids
Started in 1985, Theater Works is a professional theater company that has made over a hundred plays and puts up more than 200 performances in a year. The group is known for its brilliance, ingenuity and highly enjoyable plays, with thousands of people vying to attend one of their shows every year. The theater is relatively small, seating 195 people at a time, making the experience of watching a play more personal and up-close. Do try and catch a show while you are visiting Hartford for some enjoyable moments.
Theaterworks Travel Tips
- Check official website for scheduled events before planning a visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Theaterworks
- Ticket prices vary depending on seating and event.
- Check official website for student discounts, Matinee rates and other details.
- Show timings vary from event to event.
Box Office timings:
- Monday – Friday: 10:00 am – 05:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am – 01:30 pm/03:30 pm – 07:00 pm
- Check official website for detailed timings of upcoming events.
How to Reach Theaterworks
- By Bus: Buses 901, 902, 903 and others stop at Pearl St and Ann St bus station.
- By Train: Hartford Station is a short walk away.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hartford before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hartford and book an accommodation of your choice.
37.34% of people who visit Hartford include Theaterworks in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
34.62% of people start their Theaterworks visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Theaterworks
88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Theaterworks
TheaterWorks Reviews & Ratings
Small, intimate, all good seats. Great theater, good subscription prices, excellent human phone service.
Great production. Good seating.
Intimate. Enjoyed all the shows I have seen here.
I used to love this black box theater. It has been going downhill lately. Hopefully after the renovation they will get their wits together and will be able to make better choice of plays and cast.
The Army Recruiters there are the best.