Overpeck County Park3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 40 Fort Lee Rd, Leonia, NJ 07605, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 07:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2013367275
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The Overpeck County Park surrounding the Overpeck Creek sprawls over 811 acres in the Bergen County with picturesque regions that act as small parks in themselves. The Henry Hoebel Area features the 9/11 Memorial dedicated to the massacre of the World Trade Centre as well as a small playground equipped with baseball and soccer fields, and tennis courts. The South Area is a popular picnic area with six distinct pavilions, and it also acts as an equestrian centre. The Palisade Park Area is equipped with tennis courts, ball fields, tot lot and a football stadium with artificial turf while the Ridgefield Park Area has softball and soccer fields, amphitheatre, walking trails and boat launching pier. The Teaneck Creek Park Area and Overpeck Bergen County Golf Course are other two sectors of Overpeck County Park.
How to Reach Overpeck County Park
- Bus Flushing-Palisades Park to stop - King Spa Palisades Park
- Overpeck County Park Address: 40 Fort Lee Rd, Leonia, NJ 07605, USA, United States
- Overpeck County Park Contact Number: +1-2013367275
- Overpeck County Park Timing: 07:30 am - 09:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Overpeck County Park Reviews & Ratings
Is there a charge for parkingAnswer Report Abuse