How to Reach Hat Yai, Thailand
The Easiest Way to Reach Hat Yai
- By Air: Hat Yai International Airport has flights from destinations like Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. You can reach the city from the airport with the help of taxis, limousines, minivans and songthaews.
- By Train: There are regular trains departing to Bangkok, Sungai Kolok, Butterworth (Malaysia) and Surat Thani. You can make reservations both at the train station or the travel agencies, though the latter ones take extra charge for the service.
- By Bus: Hat Yai has standard, air-conditioned, and mini buses running to and from several places including Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Ipoh, Singapore, Dannok, Padang Besar and Sungai Kolok.
- By Minivan: Minivans are available from many places in Southern Thailand, and are cheaper than the buses.
- By Tuk-Tuk/Motorbike-Taxi: The city has an abundance of tuk-tuks and motorbike taxis that help you get anywhere in the city.
- By Songtaew: These are the best way to get around the city and usually follow a fixed route.
- By Motorbike: You can rent a motorbike at some repair shops or rental agencies and explore various places to see in the city.
- By Car: Cars can be rented at several car-rental shops if you want to drive on your won. You can also hire a driver otherwise.
Are you looking for a Hat Yai travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Hat Yai
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Hat Yai. The most preferred mode of transport in Hat Yai is Walking.
Average distance: 4.1 km Average time: 60 min
Walking 100%Walking 51 min Motorbike 9 min Overall average time for 4.1 kms 60 min
How to Reach Hat Yai from Nearby Cities
|Bukit Kayu Hitam to Hat Yai||11.72 km||11 mins|
|Padang Besar to Hat Yai||18.38 km||18 mins|
|Alor Setar to Hat Yai||21.37 km||21 mins|
|Arau to Hat Yai||25.54 km||25 mins|
|Songkhla to Hat Yai||30.36 km||31 mins|
|Kangar to Hat Yai||32.73 km||32 mins|
|Perlis to Hat Yai||33.27 km||33 mins|
|Langkawi to Hat Yai||70.66 km||1 hour 10 mins|
|Changlun to Hat Yai||80.7 km||1 hour 26 mins|
|Kuah to Hat Yai||152.32 km||4 hours 15 mins|
- How to reach Ko Yo
- How to reach Chalung
- How to reach Ban Khlong Ngae School
- How to reach Ban Klang
- How to reach Ko Phi Phi Don
- How to reach Krabi
- How to reach Phuket
- How to reach Choeng Thale
- How to reach Kalai
- How to reach Bangkok
- How to reach Pattaya
- How to reach Hua Hin
- How to reach Ko Samui
- How to reach Chiang Rai
- How to reach Ko Tao