How to Reach Hat Yai
The Easiest Way to Reach Hat Yai
- By Air: Hat Yai International Airport has flights from destinations like Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. You can reach the city from the airport with the help of taxis, limousines, minivans and songthaews.
- By Train: There are regular trains departing to Bangkok, Sungai Kolok, Butterworth (Malaysia) and Surat Thani. You can make reservations both at the train station or the travel agencies, though the latter ones take extra charge for the service.
- By Bus: Hat Yai has standard, air-conditioned, and mini buses running to and from several places including Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Ipoh, Singapore, Dannok, Padang Besar and Sungai Kolok.
- By Minivan: Minivans are available from many places in Southern Thailand, and are cheaper than the buses.
- By Tuk-Tuk/Motorbike-Taxi: The city has an abundance of tuk-tuks and motorbike taxis that help you get anywhere in the city.
- By Songtaew: These are the best way to get around the city and usually follow a fixed route.
- By Motorbike: You can rent a motorbike at some repair shops or rental agencies and explore various places to see in the city.
- By Car: Cars can be rented at several car-rental shops if you want to drive on your won. You can also hire a driver otherwise.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Hat Yai and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Hat Yai
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Hat Yai. The most preferred mode of transport in Hat Yai is Walking.
Average distance: 4.1 km Average time: 60 min
Walking 100%Walking 51 min Motorbike 9 min Overall average time for 4.1 kms 60 min
- How to reach Cities Near Hat Yai
- How to reach Thalang Police Station
- How to reach Narathiwat
- How to reach Khuan Nori
- How to reach Chana District
- How to reach Bang Klam
- How to reach Satun
- How to reach Khao Kop
- How to reach Thalang
- How to reach Si Sunthon
- How to reach Na Tham Nuea
- How to reach Nam Phut
- How to reach Na Chum Het
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Pasadena
- How to reach Pacolet
- How to reach Monino
- How to reach Meadville
- How to reach West Jersey
- How to reach Langen
- How to reach Seven Valleys
- How to reach Herbertpur
- How to reach East Hardwick
- How to reach Las Tablas