Are you looking for what to do in Hat Yai?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Hat Yai Municipal Park: A major sightseeing place with beautiful plants and vibrant flowers. It also has a cable car service and a hilltop Brahman Shrine.
- Hat Yai Observatory: A science and astronomy centre situated near Phra Buddha Mongkol Maharaj.
- Klong Hae Floating Market: A popular market in the city predominantly selling local food.
- Ton Nga Chang Waterfall: One of the most important tourist attractions located 26kms away from Hat Yai, this scenic waterfall is located in the Ton Nga Chang Wildlife Sanctuary. Hire a travel guide for the trip to know more about the place.
- Wat Hat Yai Nai: A temple housing the world’s third largest reclining Buddha.
The 'Support Tourism for Thailand' office in the city is located at Niphatuthit 3 Road, Tambon Hat Yai. It provides brochures, maps and other tourist information. Most of the places can be covered on your own. However, you can hire a local tour guide if you wish to.
Below we have a list of things to do in Hat Yai and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Hat Yai getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Hat Yai with confidence.