Ice DomeCurrently Open
- Address: 445 Petchakasem Rd | Malaysia, Hat Yai 90110, Thailand
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: 074-200000
- Ticket Price: 300 THB
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
The Hat Yai Ice dome is a small but brilliant attempt to recreate the Ice festival that happens in Harbin, China. The Ice Dome Hat Yai is built on the area of 800 square metres full with interesting sculptures by sculptors from china. All the ice sculpture are marvellously lit and stored in a room where the temperature is -15 degree Celsius. The chillingly exciting dome is surely worth a visit for its wonderful spectacles and interesting exhibitions. The attraction is closed currently for some renovations but is expected to resume operations soon. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hat Yai itinerary 3 days.
Ice Dome Travel Tips
- Tickets are inclusive of winter wear but still preferable to wear something warm.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ice Dome
- Ice Dome Hat Yai ticket price for Adults: 300baht
- Ice Dome Hat Yai price for Children: 150 baht
- Senior citizens above 70 years and disabled, FREE.
Ice Dome Hours
Ice lantern Festival from 25th December to 30th April: 7.00am to 10.00pm.
How to Reach Ice Dome
- Ask locals to get here. Drive or take a cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hat Yai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hat Yai and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.95% of people who visit Hat Yai include Ice Dome in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
62.8% of people start their Ice Dome visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ice Dome
80.02% of people prefer walking in order to reach Ice Dome