Ice Dome, Hat YaiCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: 445 Petchakasem Rd | Malaysia, Hat Yai 90110, Thailand
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: 074-200000
- Ticket Price: 300 THB
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
About Ice Dome, Hat Yai
The Hat Yai Ice dome is a small but brilliant attempt to recreate the Ice festival that happens in Harbin, China. The Ice Dome Hat Yai is built on the area of 800 square metres full with interesting sculptures by sculptors from china. All the ice sculpture are marvellously lit and stored in a room where the temperature is -15 degree Celsius. The chillingly exciting dome is surely worth a visit for its wonderful spectacles and interesting exhibitions. The attraction is closed currently for some renovations but is expected to resume operations soon.
Ice Dome Information
- Tickets are inclusive of winter wear but still preferable to wear something warm.
Ice Dome Ticket Prices
- Ice Dome Hat Yai ticket price for Adults: 300baht
- Ice Dome Hat Yai price for Children: 150 baht
- Senior citizens above 70 years and disabled, FREE.
Ice Dome Opening and Closing Hours
Ice lantern Festival from 25th December to 30th April: 7.00am to 10.00pm.
How To reach Ice Dome by Public Transport
- Ask locals to get here. Drive or take a cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hat Yai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hat Yai and book an accommodation of your choice.