Magic Eye 3d MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 1408 Kanjanavanich Rd | Greenway night market, Hat Yai, Thailand
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-74559111
- Ticket Price: 400 THB
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Photo Gallery, Specialty Museum
Magic Eye 3d Museum - Review
Magic Eye 3D Museum exhibits beautiful 3D wall and floor painting in various themes. Magic Eye uses the art technique called Trompe-l’oeil. Visitors get to explore various themed galleries with their eyes, hands and cameras. At Magic Eye Museum, the tourists can both see and learn about art, culture and magic show, unforgettable memories with their family, friends and loved ones. Click funny pictures like tearing apart the painting of Mona Lisa or being stuck in road puddle- Magic 3D eye Museum is for people who love taking photographs that leave people stunned but in a quirky way!
With interactive paintings in various themes, the 3D pictures look appealing and different from the various angles. With perfect co-ordination of light and cameras, you are up for a fun-ride and unique set of pictures to carry back home! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hat Yai itinerary 3 days.
Magic Eye 3d Museum Information
- The ticket price is inclusive of a pair of socks. Any kind of footwear can’t be worn inside the museum.
Magic Eye 3d Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults: 400baht
- Children: 300baht
- Children less than 80 cm and citizens above 70 years: FREE.
How To reach Magic Eye 3d Museum by Public Transport
- Ask locals to get here. Drive or take a cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hat Yai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hat Yai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Magic Eye 3d Museum
95% of people who visit Hat Yai include Magic Eye 3d Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
41.78% of people start their Magic Eye 3d Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Magic Eye 3d Museum
94.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Magic Eye 3d Museum
Magic Eye 3d Museum Map
Magic Eye 3d Museum Trips
Magic Eye 3d Museum, Hat Yai Reviews
I pay for combo set. Magic eye and 3D museum. Magic eye just so-so. Quite boring for those don't like this kind of show. Just enjoy the show. 3D museum, nothing much to be photo. Around 20 - 25 paint only. Got 1 room for marine paint, rest of them are mixed paint.
Pretty nice place to stop over. Air-conditioned with café. Don't miss the 40 mins magic show. Wise to get the combo ticket Overall is quite entertaining.
Magic Eye 3D Museum Thailand is one of the best in this kind of photo gallery, Been there once and the service is great but sadly there will be a lil language barrier if you don't come with a guide then you'll have trouble when you want to speak with the magician, Which is very friendly we even take pictures after some talk
Overall was fantastic and professional. It was worth to go and I will definitely come back again for the show.
Interesting but very small and unfortunately overpriced. 400baht each without seeing the magic show! Looks like they might be doing renovations to expand. Wouldn’t recommend.
All QuestionsMagic eye 3d museum
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal