Habana Vieja Old Havana, HavanaCurrently Open
- Address: Paseo de Marti, La Habana, Cuba, Havana
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Leisure, Market, Square, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
About Habana Vieja Old Havana, Havana
Havana has a beautiful and vibrant city center in what is known as Habana Vieja or Old Havana. The oldest neighborhood in the city is undeniably the most interesting to see. The rustic charm of the buildings has been well preserved making the area a must visit.
Due to the authentic style of fortifying the city it also happens to have been declared a world heritage site. The forts, embankments, squares and buildings have such a wonderful feel to them, they are sure to send you back in time.
There is so much to do and explore in the area, it is sure to be an exciting place to visit. Even if you don’t have the time to enter any of the buildings castle, a long walk admiring the old worldly beauty of these buildings is a must.
How To reach Habana Vieja Old Havana by Public Transport
- Habana Vieja (BUS)
Restaurants Near Habana Vieja Old Havana
- Castillo de Farnes
- Los Nardos
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Havana before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Havana and book an accommodation of your choice.
Habana Vieja Old Havana, Havana Reviews
All Questionshabana vieja old havana
- Attractions near Habana Vieja Old Havana
- Iglesia Del Santo Angel Custodio
- Museo De La Revolucion
- El Floritida
- Gran Teatro
- Jazz Club La Zorra Y El Cuervo
- Callejon De Hamel
- Museo Del Ron
- The Partagas Cigar Factory Or Fabrica De Tabaco Partagas
- Almacenes San Jose Artisans' Market
- Museo Del Chocolate
- Acuario Nacional De Cuba