How to Reach Havana - The Easiest Way to Reach Havana
HOW TO GET TO HAVANA
- By Air: The Jose Marti International Airport is the best way to reach and is well connected to most major airports. While getting from the airport to your hotel remember to use a Government Taxi. By rule, tourists are not allowed to use anything except for those.
HOW TO GET AROUND HAVANA
- By Taxi: The most convenient form of transport is Taxi. Tourists are only allowed to use government taxis so if you are going near a government building make sure to use one of those. It isnt a bad idea to use the illegal taxis otherwise (and many tourists do) but be aware of this rule.
- By Public Transport: The Public Transport system while quite good is not extensive enough. So if you want to see a lot of places, it is better if you dont rely on the public transports.
- On Foot: Most of the tourist sites in old Havana are very close together so it is best to walk in the area.
Are you looking for a Havana travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Havana
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Havana. The most preferred mode of transport in Havana is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 9.5 km Average time: 47.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 100%Bus 25 min Waiting 17.5 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 9.5 kms 47.5 min
How to Reach Havana from Nearby Cities
|Varadero to Havana||137.02 km||2 hours 15 mins|
- How to reach Varadero
- How to reach Guantanamo
- How to reach Moron
- How to reach Boqueron
- How to reach Camaguey
- How to reach San Frnacisco