Playa TararaCurrently Open
- Address: Playa Tarara, Havana, Cuba
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Play Ground, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Playa Tarara - Review
Havana is known for its lovely monuments and its lovely beaches. Pick any Beach amongst the Playas del Estes and you will find a tourist hang out like no other. All the beaches along this line are beautiful and popular tourist destinations so you will have a lot of them to choose from.
Playa Tarara is perhaps one of the prettiest of these beaches. Secluded, quiet and lovely, the beach is a piece of paradise. The blue water and the white sand are the perfect recipe for an amazing beach holiday.
It is one of the quieter beaches and hence if you are looking for the magic of Cuban beaches without the crowds, you should certainly pick this one.
Playa Tarara Information
- Tourists have to sign in at the entry gate of the Tarara resort to enter.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Havana before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Havana and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Playa Tarara
95% of people who visit Havana include Playa Tarara in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
37.59% of people start their Playa Tarara visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Playa Tarara
94.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Playa Tarara
Playa Tarara Map
Playa Tarara Trips
Playa Tarara, Havana Reviews
Excelente lugar para ir con amistades
All QuestionsPlaya tarara
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto