- Address: Village No. 3, Havelock, A&N, India, Havelock Island
- Phone: +91-3192214247
- Ticket Price: 4500 INR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Body, Tourist Center, Adventure, Nature, Scuba
Dive India - Review
For all your scuba diving queries and adventures, head over to Dive India. A part of the Island Vinnie's Tropical Beach Cabanas, this scuba diving centre situated in Havelock offers daily scuba diving trips to the best sites in the area. Apart from this, the centre also offers a full array of PADI & SSI diving courses. A fun place with a cool diving staff and instructors, check out the payment options section on their official website! You’ll surely have a good laugh!
Dive India Information
- Othe Contact number: +91 80011 22205
- Booking a time slot in advance is recommended.
- Please reach the venue half an hour before the allocated time slot.
- Carry a change of clothes.
Dive India Ticket Prices
- Intro Dive/ discover Scuba dive/ Resort dive: INR 4500
- Day trip (2 dives, for certified divers only): INR 5000
- Afternoon dive (1 dive, for certified divers only): INR 3500
- Night dive (1 dive, for certified divers only): INR 3500
- Check official website for fee structure of certification programs.
Dive India Opening and Closing Hours
- Call up to check for available slots.
How To reach Dive India by Public Transport
- Travelling by Shared jeep or auto rickshaw is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Havelock Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Havelock Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dive India
95% of people who visit Havelock Island include Dive India in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
26.95% of people start their Dive India visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Dive India
81.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dive India
Dive India Map
Dive India Trips
1 View12 Days 11 Nights12 Day Trip to Port Blair, Havelock Island, Neil IBy: Guest UserCity: Port Blair, Havelock Island, Neil Island
Dive India, Havelock Island Reviews
Perfect place for your diving. Very professional & well-behaved stuffs. And they will give you a certificate after completing your diving season. You've to fill up a SELF-Declaration form before starting. And dont do diving if you have any heart or lungs related decease .
An excellent dive school with experienced trained no nonsense diving instructors. They are extremely professional, competent and ensure your certificate course makes you capable of an independent safe dive. It's not all work, these people are those who have chosen to be here because of their love for the sport and of the sea, they are passionate enough to involve you and make you see the undersea world with different eyes. Magnificent place to visit.
Amazing bunch of guys to plan your dive in Andamans, Instructors were patient and skilled at their job. A chilled out yet professional experience.
They were the best once no longer. They have a beautiful beach. Rooms need renovation a lot as on 2017. They offered 2 dives in their package but gave only one. Other scuba dive schools offer better packages. Confirm payment and package before travelling so you pay for what you get.
Organized and well equipped, I don't my statement is far-fetched if I said they are one of the options to try scuba diving. Everyone got individual divers, the equipment was great, no hitches whatsoever, and the sand beaches and blue seas. I have seldom seen such inviting waters in India.
All QuestionsDive india
- Punch Bowl Park
- United Reformed Church
- Paradise - Every Wednesday At Level2
- Ashwood Park
- Burlow Garage
- Corbar Cross
- St Annes R C Church
- Buxton Church In The Peak
- Pavilion Arts Centre Limited
- Buxton Festival
- New Buxton Associates
- Mosaic Gallery
- Scrivener's Books And Bookbinding
- Christ Church Burbage
- Go Ape At Buxton, Peak District