Dive India, Havelock Island
Dive India - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Village No. 3, Havelock, A&N, India, Havelock Island
Ticket Price: 4500 INR
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Added 30.8K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Water Body, Tourist Center, Adventure, Nature, Scuba
Organize travel plans in one place with the help of journey itinerary maker app
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Need more info?
About Dive India, Havelock Island
For all your scuba diving queries and adventures, head over to Dive India. A part of the Island Vinnie's Tropical Beach Cabanas, this scuba diving centre situated in Havelock offers daily scuba diving trips to the best sites in the area. Apart from this, the centre also offers a full array of PADI & SSI diving courses. A fun place with a cool diving staff and instructors, check out the payment options section on their official website! You’ll surely have a good laugh!
Dive India Information
- Othe Contact number: +91 80011 22205
- Booking a time slot in advance is recommended.
- Please reach the venue half an hour before the allocated time slot.
- Carry a change of clothes.
Dive India Ticket Prices
- Intro Dive/ discover Scuba dive/ Resort dive: INR 4500
- Day trip (2 dives, for certified divers only): INR 5000
- Afternoon dive (1 dive, for certified divers only): INR 3500
- Night dive (1 dive, for certified divers only): INR 3500
- Check official website for fee structure of certification programs.
Dive India Opening and Closing Hours
- Call up to check for available slots.
How To reach Dive India by Public Transport
- Travelling by Shared jeep or auto rickshaw is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Havelock Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Havelock Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dive India, Havelock Island Reviews
They were the best once no longer. They have a beautiful beach. Rooms need renovation a lot as on 2017. They offered 2 dives in their package but gave only one. Other scuba dive schools offer better packages. Confirm payment and package before travelling so you pay for what you get.
Organized and well equipped, I don't my statement is far-fetched if I said they are one of the options to try scuba diving. Everyone got individual divers, the equipment was great, no hitches whatsoever, and the sand beaches and blue seas. I have seldom seen such inviting waters in India.
Great people. You feel safe and relaxed with them even when you can't swim.
Excellent place when diving is the primary objective. Even if chilling is what's on your mind, this place has it all, an awesome café, lovely views, and an overall relaxing environment
The trainers are great . The experience is good. But. But but but. The underwater experience is good only if you are looking out for variety of fishes because there are not much of corals.
All Questionsdive india
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Havelock Island
- Rose Island