How to Reach Havelock Island - The Easiest Way to Reach Havelock Island
- By Air: Havelock does not have its own airport. Flights disembark at Port Blair. From here, you can hop on a ferry or book a helicopter ride.
- By Ferry: Ferries run frequently from Port Blair to Havelock. There is also one ferry that runs once daily from Rangat and one from Neil Island.
- By Helicopter: A private company organizes helicopter rides from Port Blair to Havelock. Although expensive and not economical, it is an experience to be had.
- By Bus: Having only 2 main roads stretching across the island, Havelock has a couple of rickety busses running on regular schedules.
- By Walking: The best way to explore the island is on foot.
- By Auto Rickshaws: Having fixed, standardized rates, auto rickshaws are available on the island.
- By Shared Jeeps: A good way to travel around the island. Very economical.
- Two Wheelers: Hiring bicycles, scooters and motorcycles is possible on the island. Infact, many tourists love exploring the island on a bicycle.
- Private Taxis: Private taxis can be booked at your resort or via Andaman tour package operators.
Are you looking for a Havelock Island travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Havelock Island from Nearby Cities
|Port blair to Havelock Island||29.67 km||29 mins|
|Khanapara to Havelock Island||145.66 km||2 hours 25 mins|
|Guwahati to Havelock Island||152.68 km||2 hours 32 mins|
|Kolkata to Havelock Island||512.08 km||8 hours 32 mins|
|Durgapur to Havelock Island||627.8 km||10 hours 27 mins|
|Bhubaneshwar to Havelock Island||794.31 km||13 hours 14 mins|
|Bangkok to Havelock Island||837.54 km||13 hours 57 mins|
|Lucknow to Havelock Island||1330.02 km||22 hours 10 mins|
|Chennai to Havelock Island||1413.01 km||23 hours 33 mins|
|Ho chi minh city to Havelock Island||1515.94 km||25 hours 15 mins|