How to Reach Havelock Island, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Havelock Island
- By Air: Havelock does not have its own airport. Flights disembark at Port Blair. From here, you can hop on a ferry or book a helicopter ride.
- By Ferry: Ferries run frequently from Port Blair to Havelock. There is also one ferry that runs once daily from Rangat and one from Neil Island.
- By Helicopter: A private company organizes helicopter rides from Port Blair to Havelock. Although expensive and not economical, it is an experience to be had.
- By Bus: Having only 2 main roads stretching across the island, Havelock has a couple of rickety busses running on regular schedules.
- By Walking: The best way to explore the island is on foot.
- By Auto Rickshaws: Having fixed, standardized rates, auto rickshaws are available on the island.
- By Shared Jeeps: A good way to travel around the island. Very economical.
- Two Wheelers: Hiring bicycles, scooters and motorcycles is possible on the island. Infact, many tourists love exploring the island on a bicycle.
- Private Taxis: Private taxis can be booked at your resort or via Andaman tour package operators.
Are you looking for a Havelock Island travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Havelock Island from Nearby Cities
|Port Blair to Havelock Island||29.67 km||29 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Havelock Island
- How to reach Neil Kendra
- How to reach Neil Island
- How to reach Navsari
- How to reach Bombooflat
- How to reach Port Blair
- How to reach Long Island Rv
- How to reach Calicut Rv
- How to reach Cinque Island
- How to reach Diglipur Rv
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai