Japanese HillCurrently Open
- Address: Near Radhanagar beach, Havelock Island, Andaman and Nicobar., India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
Situated near the Radhanagar beach, the Japanese Hill is a tropical forest. Having more than 30 varieties of rare birds, a trip to this paradise is a must for birdwatchers. The wilderness provides fantastic photography opportunities. Some local tour operators organize jungle safaris over here.
Japanese Hill Travel Tips
- Check with local tour operators for safari timings and fees.
How to Reach Japanese Hill
- Walking down to the hill is recommended.
- Bus stop near the beach.
- Shared jeeps halt near the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Havelock Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Havelock Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Japanese Hill Address: Near Radhanagar beach, Havelock Island, Andaman and Nicobar., India
- Japanese Hill Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Japanese Hill(preferred time): 07:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Japanese Hill: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
59.85% of people who visit Havelock Island include Japanese Hill in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
79.59% of people start their Japanese Hill visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Japanese Hill
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Japanese Hill
People normally club together Radhanagar Beach and Elephant Beach while planning their visit to Japanese Hill.