With more than 26 attractions spread out over an area of 24 acres, the All Star Adventures is one of the most popular adventure parks not just in the city but also in the region. The place has miniature golf, a driving range, bumper boats, an arcade, adult and kiddie swings, bumble bee rides, a carousel, turbo slide, roller coasters, batting cages, bumper cars, a bowling alley, an electric kiddie track and a large pavilion where trending events are arranged. There is also a snack bar where you can stop by to buy refreshments.
The best part about the adventure park is that it has something for all ages- you can find lighter rides for toddlers as well as heavy-duty, adrenaline pumping rides for adults. The green space has enough shaded benches to take a break from the rides and a pond where you can kick back and relax after a day some serious fun! If you are looking for a family space in Wichita, spending an afternoon here is a must!
Entrance Ticket Details For All Star Adventures
18 Holes of Miniature Golf:
- Adult - $7.50
- Adult 2-Game - $8.50
- Senior (65 or older) - $6.25
- Child (Ages 4-6) - $5.50
- Child (Ages 3 & Under) with purchased ticket: Free
Driving Range Buckets:
- Small (34 Balls): $5.00
- Medium (51 Balls): $7.00
- Large (68 Balls): $9.00
- Club Rental: $3.00
Go-Karts: Requirements- 300 pounds weight limit per rider & restraints must lock. Appropriate Footwear Required for Rider and Driver. Closed Toe Shoes Highly Recommended for Your Safety.
- Adult Track Single Seat - $7.50; Requirements: Driver 56" tall and 4 years old
- Adult Track Double Seat - $9.50; Requirements: Driver 56" tall and 18 years old. Passenger 36" tall and 4 years old.
- Kiddie Track - $5.50; Requirements: Driver 56" tall and 18 years old. Passenger 36" tall and 4 years old.
Bumper Boats - closed for the Season: Requirements- 275 pounds weight limit per boat.
- Single Seat - $7.50; Requirements: Driver 48" tall and 8 years old
- Double Seat - $9.50; Requirements: Driver 48" tall and 12 years old. Passenger 30" tall and 2 years old.
- Triple Seat - $9.50; Requirements: Driver 48" tall and 12 years old. Passenger 30" tall and 2 years old.
Amusement Rides (closed for the Season)
- 1 Ticket: $3.00
- 10 Tickets: $25.00 - Buy Online & Save $3
- 30 Tickets: $65.00 - Buy Online & Save $6
- 50 Tickets: $100.00 - Buy Online & Save $10
All-Day Unlimited Fun Pass:
- 48" & Above: $25.95
- Under 48": $17.95
Pick 3 Pass:
- Choose from Miniature Golf, Go-Karts or Bumper Cars.
- Adult (56" & Above) - $17.99
- Child (Under 56") - $12.99
Batting Cages (25 Pitches per Token):
- 1 Token: $2.00
- 3 Tokens: $5.00
- 7 Tokens: $10.00
- 15 Tokens: $20.00
- Bats and Helmets: Free Rental
Batting Cage Rentals:
- 30 Minutes (same cage): $20.00
- 1 Hour (same cage): $30.00
All Star Adventures Hours
- Passes available Friday after 5.00 pm and all day on Saturday and Sunday.
- For other hours, visit the official website.
How to Reach All Star Adventures
- By Bus: 13th St And Webb Ob (1.3 kilometres away)
- By Taxi
- By renting a car
- You can rent a bike from Bike share ICT
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Wichita before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Wichita and book an accommodation of your choice.