Ksan Historical Village And Museum4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: British Columbia V0J 1Y0, Canada, Hazelton Map
- Phone: +1-2508425544
- Tags: Museums, Village, Family And Kids
Ksan Historical Village and Museum is located near the banks of the Skeena River close to the ancient village of Gitanmaax in British Columbia, Canada. It’s a replication of an ancient village; the Ksan is made to show the many features of a Gitxsan village from the past. The houses are built to form a single line with each building facing the river and there’s a smoke house and food cache. The Ksan museum is one of the oldest parts of the attraction and has a collection consisting of about 600 items. There’s a guided tour and all the guides are extremely well informed. There’s also a lovely gift shop which has some great things.
- Ksan Historical Village And Museum Address: British Columbia V0J 1Y0, Canada, Hazelton
- Ksan Historical Village And Museum Contact Number: +1-2508425544
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!