About Altstadt, Heidelberg
Altstadt, Heidelberg - Address, Phone Number
Address: Heinrich-Heine-Allee, 40213 Dusseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 9.6K times in trip plans
Museum, Outdoors, Landmark, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Old Town, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Old Town is one amongst the 49 boroughs in Düsseldorf. Spread over an area of about a square kilometer, the town is often known as the “longest bar in the world”. It is because this little town boasts of more than 300 bars and pubs, all said to be lined up adjacent to each other.
Visitors looking for more than a good party need not be disheartened as the town also offers:
- Basilica of St. Lambertus. Houses the relics of St. Apollinaris, the patron saint of the city.
- Church of the Knights of the Cross
- The shipping museum– Schlossturm
- City Hall– Rathaus
- Art exhibitions and other cultural exhibits
- Clean beaches
- Carnival in the month of February.
- Don’t forget to try the famous old beer–Altbier that is brewed using a traditional recipe. Today brewed in very few places across the world.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and carry party shoes separately.
- Carry shades and sunscreen.
How To reach Altstadt by Public Transport
- U78 underground train. The old town is a short walk from the Düsseldorf main station.
Restaurants Near Altstadt
- Brauerei Ausschank Pilsener Urquell
- Gut & Gerne Schokolade
- Shennong Tea Lounge
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Heidelberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Heidelberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Altstadt, Heidelberg Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Old Heidelberg University
- Hotel Hollander Hof
- Heidelberg Central Station
- Eazy Hostel
- K Bar
- Dokumentations - Und Kulturzentrum Der Deutschen Sinti Und Roma
- Heidelberg Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Heidelberg
- What to See in 48 Hours in Heidelberg
- What to See in 72 Hours in Heidelberg
- How to Spend 5 Days in Heidelberg
- How to Spend 6 Days in Heidelberg
- How to Spend 7 Days in Heidelberg