Jesuiten Kirche127 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Merianstraße 2, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
- Timings: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-622190080
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Cathedral
Just next to the Church of the Holy Ghost is the ornamental Jesuit Church. Still the Catholic Mother Church, it is one of the largest and most important church in Heidelberg. The original construction of the church (1712-1749) focused on Baroque architecture, however the tower based on neo-baroque style was added later in between (1868-1872). The treasure room houses precious religious relics.
Jesuiten Kirche Travel Tips
- The church is tucked away from the main pedestrian way, so keep a map handy to reach it.
- You may need special permission to use cameras.
How to Reach Jesuiten Kirche
- Train S1, S2, S3, S5, S51 stop Heidelberg-Altstadt
- La Fee Bar Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Heidelberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Heidelberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.81% of people who visit Heidelberg include Jesuiten Kirche in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
45.65% of people start their Jesuiten Kirche visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jesuiten Kirche
94.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jesuiten Kirche