About Peterskirche, Heidelberg
Peterskirche, Heidelberg - Address
Address: Plock 62, Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
Time Required: 00:45 Mins
Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 7.7K times in trip plans
Church, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the oldest church in Heidelberg, the church is dedicated to Apostle Peter. Currently the University Chapel, the ornate interiors and its extensive history make it worth a visit. The exteriors are however a stark contrast to the church insides and need immediate maintenance. Mysterious and forgotten it seems to stand alone in a hidden corner of the city.
- You many need a map to reach the church. Maps are available at Tourist Centers.
- Be careful of tramps and stray dogs in the church vicinity.
How To reach Peterskirche by Public Transport
- Ask locals for directions.
Restaurants Near Peterskirche
- Gelato Go
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Heidelberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Heidelberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Peterskirche, Heidelberg Reviews - Write a Review
非常的nice啊 ef-a 记忆的故事 这次巡礼真的是很棒
Für Trauungen bestens geeignet
- Nearby Attractions
- Bonsai Zentrum
- Old Quarter
- Crowne Plaza Heidelberg City Centre
- Bismarck Tower Or Bismarckturm
- Karzer Student Prison
- Shopping In Hauptstrasse
- Organic Shop Near Monastery
- Accor Hotels
- Christmas Markets
- Heidelberg Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Heidelberg
- What to See in 48 Hours in Heidelberg
- What to See in 72 Hours in Heidelberg
- How to Spend 5 Days in Heidelberg
- How to Spend 6 Days in Heidelberg
- How to Spend 7 Days in Heidelberg