Dukes Creek Falls Trail, HelenCurrently Open
- Address: Richard B Russell Scenic Hwy, Helen, GA 30545, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Adventure
About Dukes Creek Falls Trail, Helen
Brace yourself up for a 2-mile hiking that takes you to some of the most stunning views in Georgia. Walk through the trail across the forest and reach Dukes Creek Fall, a shallow and mossy stream, yet admiringly beautiful. And as you reach the fall, you will be welcomed with wooden platforms from where to admire this ravishing multi-tiered, 150-foot-tall drop. Don’t worry, the trail is not that long for you to get exerted but it will definitely unfold allure of nature before you. The water of the pool that forms out of the fall is starkly transparent for you to see the moss that it caresses.
Dukes Creek Falls Trail Information
- A lot of moderate hiking is required.
- A day time visit to this place is recommended.
- The trail is kid and dog-friendly.
Dukes Creek Falls Trail Ticket Prices
- Free visit
How To reach Dukes Creek Falls Trail by Public Transport
- By rented car from city centre.
- By trekking to the trail.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Helen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Helen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dukes Creek Falls Trail, Helen Reviews
All Questionsdukes creek falls trail
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Helen
- Center Baptist Church
- Pirates Cove Adventure Golf
- Habersham Winery
- Frogtown Cellars - Helen Tasting Room
- Club Escape
- Helen Arts & Heritage Council
- Wright The Bowl Maker
- Top Of Georgia Airstream Park
- Riverside Worship Center
- White County Library Helen Br
- Remember When Theatre