Cathedral Of St Helena59 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 530 N Ewing St, Helena, MT 59601, USA, 59601, United States
- Timings: 07:00 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4064425825
- Fax: +1-3147702037
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral , Community And Government, Religious, Churches
Cathedral of St. Helena is a place of worship dedicated to Saint Helena, and is the main Cathedral of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Helena. The city is named so because of the presence of this cathedral, and it was constructed in the year 1908. The design of this cathedral was inspired by the Votive Church in Vienna, Austria, most notably the twin spires. The building looks resplendent and opulent, and radiates an aura of authority. The interiors are designed tastefully, and the atmosphere is calm and peaceful, conducive to prayer and meditation.
More about Helena
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Helena trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Your worry of where to stay in Helena is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Helena like Budget Inn Express Helena, Super 8 Helena and Howard Johnson Helena.
How to Reach Cathedral Of St Helena
- Buses BLUE and RED to stop at Fuller & Placer (Great Northern Transit Center)
- Bus RED to stop at 100 Blk Rodney St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Helena before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Helena and book an accommodation of your choice.