- Address: Helsingborg 251 89, Sweden Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +46-42105000
- Tags: Outdoors, Landmark, Historical Site, Memorial, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Radhuset is the city hall that was built in 1897 by Alfred Hellerstrom in neo-Gothic style. Declared a listed building in 1967, the clock tower of this building is 65 meters high, and the façade is well decorated. The interiors of the building are also adorned with spectacular decorations. The windows of the building bear motifs indicating the history of the city. Outside the city hall are two memorial stones erected by the Norwegians and the Danes.
How to Reach Radhuset
- Buses: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 10, 22, 84 to Helsingborg Rådhuset, 252 21 Helsingborg, Sweden
- Radhuset Address: Helsingborg 251 89, Sweden
- Radhuset Contact Number: +46-42105000
- Radhuset Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Helsingborg include Radhuset in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
32.35% of people start their Radhuset visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Radhuset
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Radhuset
People normally club together Church Of St. Mary Or Mariakyrkan and The Tivoli while planning their visit to Radhuset.