Aalto HouseCurrently Open
- Address: Riihitie 20, 00330 Helsinki, Finland Map
- Phone: +358-9481350
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Aalto House is a part of the Alvar Aalto Museum and served as the home of the celebrated Finnish architect Alvar Aalto. Built in 1936, it was designed to serve as the house and studio of the academician. The house can be seen as a case study by the connoisseurs of architecture. One of the prime features of the Aalto House is the grand piano that you notice once you enter the house. Take a guided tour of the house and understand what inspired Alvar Aalto who revolutionized the field of design up to a certain extent.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Helsinki before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Helsinki and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Aalto House Address: Riihitie 20, 00330 Helsinki, Finland
- Aalto House Contact Number: +358-9481350
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!