Alexander Ii Of Russia -statue1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Hallituskatu, 00170 Helsinki, Finland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Family And Kids, Sculpture
Helsinki is one of the few cities around the world to have a public monument erected in honor of Alexander II. This sculpture by Johannes Takanen and Walter Runeberg dominates the square it is located in since many decades. It was unveiled in 1894 and became an important political symbol. With a total height of more than 10 meters, the sculpture of Alexander Ii Of Russia has become an important point of interest in Helsinki. Do stop by to admire its historic significance when you are exploring Helsinki.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Helsinki before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Helsinki and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Alexander Ii Of Russia -statue Address: Hallituskatu, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
- Alexander Ii Of Russia -statue Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!