Finnish National TheatreCurrently Open
- Address: Läntinen Teatterikuja 1, 00100 Helsinki, Finland Map
- Phone: +358-1073311
- Tags: Theatre, Family And Kids
One of the oldest professional theatres in Finland, Finnish National Theatre is one of the prominent places in Helsinki. Even though it was established in the 1870s, it was in the touring stage for more than 3 decades and has not received its national status till 1902. Today, after a century, it has transformed into a strong platform for art and culture. Consider stopping by to catch a performance or tour the theatre to understand its historic as well as artistic contribution and significance.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Helsinki before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Helsinki and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Finnish National Theatre Address: Läntinen Teatterikuja 1, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish National Theatre Contact Number: +358-1073311
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!