Helsinki Computer And Game Console MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Tyynenmerenkatu 11, 00220 Helsinki, Finland Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +358-103095555
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Helsinki Computer and Game Console Museum showcases a private collection of the founder along with other interesting objects. An exciting place for gaming enthusiasts, this museum in Helsinki has more than 500 old computers along with the first PlayStation and numerous video game consoles. It makes for an interesting stop as the displays are regularly updated and the collection of the museum keeps on expanding. If you are looking for free things to do in Helsinki, then Helsinki Computer and Game Console Museum is a must-visit.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Helsinki before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Helsinki and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Helsinki Computer And Game Console Museum Address: Tyynenmerenkatu 11, 00220 Helsinki, Finland
- Helsinki Computer And Game Console Museum Contact Number: +358-103095555
- Helsinki Computer And Game Console Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!