Helsinki Tram MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Töölönkatu 51 A, 00250 Helsinki, Finland Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +358-931036630
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Helsinki Tram Museum is an interesting tourist attraction in the city suitable for all age groups. The museum is located in the oldest tram depot in Helsinki. Trams have served Helsinki for more than 100 years and visiting this museum is a great way to understand how it helped the city to develop. Sit in an old tram, see the tickets used before a century, and watch informative films about this mode of transport. Your visit to Helsinki Tram Museum is bound to be fun!
Entrance Ticket Details For Helsinki Tram Museum
- Entry is free.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Helsinki before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Helsinki and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Helsinki Tram Museum Address: Töölönkatu 51 A, 00250 Helsinki, Finland
- Helsinki Tram Museum Contact Number: +358-931036630
- Helsinki Tram Museum Timing: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!